The Primary Care Consortium (PCC) is pleased to announce its small grant program for 2016. It will likely be able to fund 3-5 grants in the $5,000 to $20,000 range.
The mission of the PCC is to provide a broadly collaborative and multi-disciplinary academic home at Hopkins for research, education, quality improvement and innovation designed to improve primary care and related health outcomes for the benefit of patients and society.
Through the small grant program and other forthcoming initiatives, the PCC at Hopkins will become recognized nationally as an innovative source of leadership, discovery and dissemination of evidence-based clinical processes, education, scholarship and public policy development related to primary care.
- The applicant/principle investigator must be a faculty member or fellow (with faculty member mentor) from one of the following Johns Hopkins entities:
- The Divisions of General Pediatrics, Geriatrics or General Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- The School of Nursing
- The Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Co-Investigators can come from other divisions or departments
- The application must address the mission of the consortium as stated above. Additional detail about the mission and vision of the PCC can be found on the PPC website: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/primary_care_consortium/about_us/
Application Due Date: Monday, February 8, 2016