This charity event supports the American Cancer Society, and takes place on Friday, April 15 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Armstrong Medical Education Building. During the event, several faculty members will be pie-d in the face in exchange for donations. For every $25 raised in each participant's name, he will receive a pie in the face. You can also opt to make a donation as a “save,”which goes against the amount raised to pie them. Thanks to the Second Look Weekend committee, the cost of the event is entirely underwritten, so every dollar you contribute goes directly to supporting cancer research and patient care!
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Visit the team website: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY16SA?team_id=2016022&pg=team&fr_id=71299&_ga=1.181938660.230891506.1457921890
- Click 'DONATE NOW'
- Click the name of the person you would like to see pie-d! Make sure not to click “Yes, donate to this team,” otherwise the organizers can’t track donations.
- Click 'DONATE NOW' (again)
- Make a donation (every $25 raised results in a PIE to the face!) Donations can be made anonymously, if preferred.
- If you’d like to donate for a “save,” put “SAVE” in the “Private note for the person” box!
If you have any questions, contact Eric Xie (firstname.lastname@example.org), the event organizer.