The Miller-Coulson Academy Excellence in Patient Care Symposium will take place on Monday, April 18 from 11:30-1 p.m. in the Chevy Chase Auditorium in the Zayed Tower. The 2016 inductees are:
- Ivor Berkowitz, M.B.B.Ch., M.B.A., Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics
- Patrick Joseph Byrne, M.D., M.B.A., Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Dermatology
- Michael A. Carducci, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.S.C.O., Urology and Oncology
- Steven M. Frank, M.D., Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Nancy Hutton, M.D., F.A.A.P, F.A.A.H.P.M., Pediatrics
- Michele Ann Manahan, M.D., F.A.C.S., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Scott Douglas Newsome, D.O., Neurology
- Timothy Michael Pawlik, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D., Surgical Oncology
- Matthew Stewart, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.S., Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Luca A. Vricella, M.D., F.A.C.S., Surgery and Pediatrics
Inductees will share inspirational stories about clinical excellence and how it is at the core of the Johns Hopkins mission.
All are invited to attend.
Sponsored by the Johns Hopkins Center for Innovative Medicine: http://www.hopkinscim.org/