- Theodore Abraham, director of the Johns Hopkins Echo Programs and professor in the Division of Cardiology, delivered the 17th Annual Feigenbaum Lecture, the keynote scientific lecture for the sessions named in honor of Harvey Feigenbaum, the founder and first president of ASE.
- Sue Phillip, administrative director of the Johns Hopkins Echo Programs, was elected to the ASE Executive Committee and presented with an award of appreciation for her work on the ASE Board of Directors.
- Fellows and faculty from JHH Echocardiography presented nine abstracts, three of which (with Monica Mukherjee, Hongyun Liu and Dai-Yin Lu as first authors) were selected as part of the top 25 most interesting abstracts in the sessions.
- Theodore Abraham, Susan Mayer, Allison Hays and Sue Phillip presented invited talks and moderated symposia.
- Kendra Harper, a student in the JHH School of Cardiac Sonography won the ASE Student Travel Grant.
- Michael Silverman and Lindsay Provenzano, also students, received the prestigious ASE Alan Waggoner Student Scholarship Award, making this the sixth year in a row the awards have gone to JHH School of Cardiac Sonography students.
Share This Post