Clinically active faculty members are encouraged to attend the 2016 Academic Clinical Practice Toolkit, a two-day workshop being offered by the medical school’s Office of Faculty Development on August 9 and 10, in the Welch Medical Library. See the links below and register for one or both days of the workshop.
Day One: Creating a Successful Patient-Centered Practice
- Financial Success in Clinical Practice
- The Resource-Based Relative Value Scale System
- What Makes a Clinical Practice “Successful”?
- Financial Analysis Unit: How to Develop a New “Product/Service”
- Optional afternoon workshops: Accounting Comes Alive, Accountable Care Organizations and Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, Maryland Waiver System Strategies, How to Read Financial Reports
Register for day one here: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/fac_development/calendar/register/08/09/2016/L-Welch%20Libary-%20West%20Reading%20Room/T-Seminar/K-Maximizing/K-Your/K-Success/K-Your/K-Academic/K-Clinical/K-Practice/K-Toolkit/K-Clinician/K-with/K-Distinction/K-clinical/K-responsibilities/K-understand/K-the/K-financials/K-of/K-your/K-practice/K-two/K-day/K-seminar/two-day-seminar-your-academic-clinical-practice-toolkit-maximizing-your-success
Day Two: Advancing Your Academic Career Through Your Clinical Practice
- Assessing Success in Clinical Distinction
- Academic Advancement in the Clinical Excellence
- Breakout sessions with faculty members who have succeeded in the Clinicians with Distinction pathway
- Resources to Achieve Your Academic Goals When Time Is Limited
- Resources to Help You Get Started
- Optional afternoon workshop: Meet the Experts and Find Out How to Do It Right
Register for day two here: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/fac_development/calendar/register/08/10/2016/L-Welch%20Libary-%20West%20Reading%20Room/T-Seminar/K-Maximizing/K-Your/K-Success/K-two/K-day/K-seminar/K-Clinician/K-with/K-Distinction/K-clinical/K-responsibilities/two-day-seminar-maximizing-your-success-day-2