All full-time school of medicine faculty members who have not taken a formal photo in the last five years are invited to sit for a professional portrait during one of several upcoming photoshoot sessions. Photos will be used for Johns Hopkins-related marketing and communications materials, and you will be provided with an electronic version that you may use for Johns Hopkins-related business.
Please wear professional attire; white coats are acceptable, but no scrubs, please. No appointments will be made—just show up.
2016 Summer Photoshoot Schedule:
- Thursday, July 7, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Campus' Francis X. Knott Conference Room (main hospital)
- Wednesday, July 13, from 8 a.m. to noon in the Billings Administration Building’s Baldwin Parlor, room 126
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Campus' Rossi Auditorium (Asthma and Allergy Center)
- Thursday, Aug. 18, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Billings Administration Building’s Baldwin Parlor, room 126
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Billings Administration Building’s Baldwin Parlor, room 126
If you would like to keep your photo on file in the Department of Medicine for future blog posts, etc. please email them to MedicineMatters@jhmi.edu.