On behalf of Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, we are soliciting your support for the Maryland College Application Campaign (MCAC). The campaign will involve each senior completing at least one college application and their FAFSA. The MCAC will be held October 10–19 at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, located adjacent to the East Baltimore Campus (1400 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21231).
We are asking volunteers to work one on one or in small groups with students as they navigate their applications. Through this free, onsite-help, you will make applying to college easier and thus pave a better future for each student.
Volunteers are needed for the following dates/times, although may be able to accommodate different times during the week of October 10–19.
Please compete the following form to sign up to volunteer: https://goo.gl/forms/iY2OoAGlESmpKSEU2
- Tuesday, October 11: 8:15-9:30 a.m.; 9:30- 10:45 a.m.; Noon-1:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 12: 8:15– 9:30 a.m.; 9:30- 10:45 a.m.; Noon-1:10 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13: 12:45–2 p.m., 2–3:15 p.m.
- Friday, October 14: 8:15– 9:30 a.m.; 9:30- 10:45 a.m.; Noon-1:10 p.m.
- Monday, October 17: 2– 3 p.m.
If you have any questions, contact Susan Flora, DHHP Program Manager, at email@example.com or (410) 336-5888.