“Translational Research Successes: Clinical and Laboratory Core Collaborations” will take place on Tuesday, December 6, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Owens Auditorium, Koch Cancer Research Building.
- 8:45-9:10 am Meet and Greet Breakfast
- 9:10-9:30 am ICTR and ICTR/CFAR “Laboratory Core Introduction,” Dr. Craig Hendrix
- 9:30-9:55 am “MRBOT translation to clinical procedure as 1st in human robot-assisted biopsy with the help of MRI”, Dr. Dan Stoianovici and Dr. Katarzyna Macura
- 9:55-10:20 am “Metabolomics-based discovery of pancreatic cancer combination therapy”, Dr. Anne Le
- 10:20-10:30 am Break
- 10:30-10:55 am "Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy (ARVD/C)“, Dr. Cindy James
- 10:55-11:20 am “Design of cell-targeted glutamine antagonists for cancer treatment”, Dr. Rana Rais, and Dr. Jonathan Powell
- 11:20-11:45 am “Metabolic & metabolomics alterations of chronic inflammation &frailty”, Dr. Reyhan Westbrook
- 11:45-12:10 pm “Quantitative adherence assessment in HIV prevention trials”, Dr. Craig Hendrix
- 12:10-1:00 pm Networking Lunch
Register now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ICTR
For more information, contact Curt Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.