Ten Facts About the Top Ten:
- The Top Ten Clinical Research Achievement Awards honor outstanding accomplishments and major advances resulting from the nation's investment in research to benefit the health and welfare of its citizens.
- This prestigious national competition recognizes up to 10 winning research studies performed at U.S. institutions (see eligibility requirements).
- Eligible studies must have been published in a peer-reviewed journal during calendar year 2016.
- One study will be chosen to receive the Herb Pardes Clinical Research Excellence Award, which includes a cash prize of $5,000.
- Two studies will be chosen to receive the Distinguished Clinical Research Achievement Award, which includes a cash prize of $3,500 each.
- All winning studies will be featured at the Translational Science 2017 (April 19-20) as specially-recognized posters and in session presentations.
- All winning studies and their chosen representatives will be recognized at the Clinical Research Forum's Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C.
- All winning studies and their chosen representatives will be featured in a Top Ten video, released to the press and posted on CR Forum social media.
- All chosen representatives of winning studies will receive a travel stipend and hotel accommodations to attend the Awards Dinner and Translational Science 2017.
- The deadline to submit nominations is January 12, 2017.
For the nomination form, visit: http://clinicalresearchforum.org/page/2017nominations
Share This Post