Employees who work in clinical areas are invited to provide feedback on safety and teamwork in the workplace by completing the systemwide Johns Hopkins Safety Culture Assessment.
Conducted once every 18 to 24 months, this assessment is one of the most important ways in which we learn how to improve as both a place to work and as an organization that sets standards of excellence in patient safety and quality of care. The survey will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Responses will be kept confidential.
Employees will be invited to take the assessment via e-mail from Support@PascalMetrics.com. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive it. The survey will be fielded across all entities during the following time frames:
- Jan. 17–Feb. 28 – The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Suburban Hospital
- Jan. 17–Feb. 14 – Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Jan. 17–Feb. 24 – Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Jan. 30–Feb. 28 – Howard County General Hospital
- Feb. 1–28 – Johns Hopkins Community Physicians and Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
Your feedback is valuable to ensure our patients receive the safest level of care. To learn how to participate in the survey and the exact dates, please contact your manager or visit: hopkinsmedicine.org/armstrong/safety_culture_assessment.