Thank you to all who participated in this year's Research Retreat. It was another successful year showcasing the science and discovery sought after by our talented faculty and staff. Keep an eye out for the Research Retreat evaluation form to help us make your experience even better.
Congratulations to this year's award winners!
- Todd Brown, professor in Endocrinology
- Yuka Manabe, professor in ID
- Daniel Brotman, professor in GIM
- Larissa Shimoda, professor in Pulmonary
W. Leigh Thompson, MD Excellence in Research Awards:
- Basic Research Faculty: Lingling Xian, research associate in Hematology
- Basic Research Fellow: Mark Ranek, fellow in Cardiology
- Clinical Research Faculty: Christine Durand, assistant professor in ID
- Clinical Research Fellow: Scott Pilla, fellow in GIM