College decisions are rolling in for MERIT scholars. MERIT Health Leadership Academy is a non-profit organization dedicated to transforming Baltimore City high school
students into health care leaders by preparing them for success in college and beyond.
After months spent eagerly awaiting college decisions, MERIT seniors have received some very exciting news:
- Senior scholars have earned more than $3 million in academic scholarships.
- Nine scholars have received full-ride scholarships.
- One scholar was accepted to Brown University with a full-ride.
- Two scholars were accepted to Johns Hopkins University with a full-ride.
- Three scholars were accepted to direct Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) programs.
But Where Will They Choose?
Find out at College Decision Day!
Celebrate the seniors' hard work and find out where everyone will be attending at College Decision Day. The event will take place on Saturday, May 6, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Armstrong Medical Education Building. Friends, families, and community members are all welcome.