The 2017 class of the Miller-Coulson Academy of Excellence in Patient Care will be inducted on Monday, April 17, 2017, 11:30-1 PM at the Excellence in Patient Care Symposium. The event will be held at the Johns Hopkins Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Tower, Chevy Chase Auditorium.
This year’s class includes:
- James H. Black, III, MD, Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Therapy
- Andrea Corse, MD, Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Dorianne Feldman, MD, MSPT, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- David Feller-Kopman, MD, Medicine, Anesthesiology, & Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Julie Hoover Fong, MD, PhD, Pediatrics, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine
- Sophie Lanzkron, MD, MHS, Hematology
- Manisha J. Loss, MD, Dermatology
- Sally E. Mitchell, MD, Interventional Radiology
- William Sharfman, MD, Medical Oncology
- Sharon D. Solomon, MD, Ophthalmology
- Matthew J. Weiss, MD, FACS, Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery
Inductees will share inspirational stories about clinical excellence and how it is at the core of the Johns Hopkins mission.
All are invited to attend.
Sponsored by the Johns Hopkins Center for Innovative Medicine: http://www.hopkinscim.org/