This email is a follow-up to the initial notification, from your school, informing you of the requirement to complete the Title IX and Harassment Prevention Training.
Every one of us has an active role to play in making our campus safe and welcoming to all. The Provost has charged us with ensuring that every member of our staff completes this new training. This is new online training and we are asking everyone—students, staff, and faculty members— even if you have taken Title IX training before, to take this new training. I would allow at least 90 minutes for this training depending on your pace and level of participation; it can be done in stages.
You may notice your Learning Plan has multiple Title IX and Harassment Prevention Courses assigned. If so, please select the course that best fits your role within the institution: Supervisor, Non-Supervisor, or California-based Employee. Once you complete one course, your Learning Plan will automatically be updated and the other courses will be removed.
To start the training please follow the steps below.
This course requires the use of either a PC, MAC or iPad:
- A PC using Windows 7 or 8 and either Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- A Mac using OS X Yosemite and either Safari 7, 8 or Chrome or Firefox
Make sure all pop-up blockers are disabled in your web browser:
- This website provides instructions for disabling pop-up blockers.
- This website allows you to check your system/browser settings.
Open your web browser and access my.jh.edu
- Login with your JHEDID and password
- Click on Education (left side menu), then click on myLearning
- Click on My Plan
- Click on Title IX and Harassment Prevention Training under the Auto Enrollments section
- Click on Take Course
If you still encounter technical difficulties, here are additional troubleshooting tips from the vendor and their contact information:
For technical questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation in this important effort.