This year's Research Retreat marked the first-ever collaboration with the Whiting School of Engineering. Thank you to everyone who attended and helped make the event a huge success celebrating the scientific innovations of both the Department of Medicine and the School of Engineering.
- Dale Needham, professor in the Division of Pulmonary
- Gail Daumit, professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine
- Michael Blaha, associate professor in the Division of Cardiology
- Meredith McCormack, associate professor in the Division of Pulmonary
W. Leigh Thompson, MD Excellence in Research Awards:
- Basic Research Faculty: Swati Dey, research associate in Cardiology
- Basic Research Fellow: Enoch Yeung, fellow in Cardiology
- Clinical Research Faculty: Jeffrey Tornheim, assistant professor in ID
- For more information, click here.
- Clinical Research Fellow: Reyhan Westbrook, fellow in Geriatics
Whiting School of Engineering Excellence in Research Awards:
- Engineering Faculty: Soojung Claire Hur, PhD
- Engineering Trainee: Faisal Mahmood, PhD
To view a webcast of the retreat, visit: http://webcast.jhu.edu/Mediasite/Play/da609eb420f549e4a3d404a338852fbe1d