The Diversity Innovation Grants (DIG) Program was started by the Johns Hopkins Diversity Leadership Council in 2012. Over the past six years, DIG has funded innovative projects led by students, faculty and staff from across the university and the Johns Hopkins Health System that have impacted diversity and inclusion at Johns Hopkins. DIG has sparked such projects as Homewood’s first all-gender restroom and Women of Hopkins, and this year we welcome a new round of fresh ideas.
Specifically, DIG supports initiatives with the following objectives:
- Promote civility and respect at JH.
- Create and implement novel ways to support diversity at JH.
- Create and implement novel ways to support inclusion at JH.
We encourage all members of Johns Hopkins to help make the DIG Idea Lab challenge a success by:
- Submitting your great ideas for Diversity Innovation Grants in Idea Lab from now until March 12 and encouraging your colleagues to do the same
- Logging in March 27-April 6 to comment and vote on ideas.
We will gladly accept resubmission of eligible ideas from previous rounds. Feel to contact us with questions or consult the Idea Lab FAQ page.