Landon King, professor in the Division of Pulmonary and executive vice dean, was elected president of the Interurban Clinical Club, a group formed by William Osler in 1905 for the purpose of exchanging ideas and fellowship among medical teachers in some of the leading Eastern medical schools. The club meets twice a year rotating between Baltimore, New York, Boston, Philadelphia and New Haven. The 218th meeting will take place this November in New York.

Share This Post