The Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) Annual Conference took place last month in Orlando during which several members of the DOM were recognized:
- Anika Alvanzo, assistant professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine, presented at the conference.
- Dan Brotman, professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine, was inducted as a Master of Hospital Medicine (MHM).
- Flora Kisuule, assistant professor in the Division of Hospital Medicine, recieved the Award of Excellence in Outstanding Service in Hospital Medicine.
- The JHM High Value Care Committee, including Amit Pahwa, Lenny Feldman and Tim Niessen, received the Award of Excellence in Teamwork in Quality Improvement.
- Rab Razzak, assistant professor in GIM, and Thomas Smith, professor in GIM, presented at the Pain Management Symposium
The Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM) Annual Meeting also occurred last month in Denver.
Maya Venkataramani, assistant professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine, won the Milton W. Hamolsky Award for Junior Faculty Research.
Share This Post