Eight members of the DOM were named to the Clarivate Analytics' list of 2018 Highly Cited Researchers. This list recognizes world-class researchers selected for their exceptional research performance, demonstrated by production of multiple highly cited papers that rank in the top one percent by citations for field and year in Web of Science.
Researchers from the DOM are as follows:
- Lawrence Appel, professor, General Internal Medicine
- Hugh Calkins, professor, Cardiology
- Josef Coresh, professor, General Internal Medicine
- Andrew Feinberg, professor, Molecular Medicine
- Eliseo Guallar, professor, General Internal Medicine
- Michelle Petri, professor, Rheumatology
- Robert Siliciano, professor, Infectious Diseases
- Mark Sulkowski, professor, Infectious Diseases
To view the full list of Highly Cited Researchers, click here.
Share This Post