The Epic upgrade will take place on February 10, 2019.
- Epic Team Upgrade Command center open from 2/9/19 thru 2/15/19
- Open for 24 hours on 2/10/19 & 2/11/19
- Open from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. 2/12/19 thru 2/15/19
- Command Center can be reached by calling 410-614-EPIC
- JHH/SOM Ambulatory Command Center
- Open Monday, 2/11/19 through Friday, 2/15/19; 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Command Center can be reached by calling 443-287-5698 (7-5698)
- Upgrade Your Mobile Apps for Upgrade
Users will need to update Haiku, Canto or Rover to version 8.5 or later from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to continue using the apps after the upgrade.
- Inpatient - Night Shift Clinicians Working Night of the Epic 2018 Upgrade Must Update Their Sign-In
- Inpatient Clinicians that use the sign-in (assign role) Activity and are working the night of the Epic 2018 Upgrade (2/9-2/10) will need to sign in again once the upgrade is completed (after 4:30 a.m. on 2/10). This will transition clinicians to the new storage and appropriately update activities (this does not impact clinicians in the ED, OR or Procedural Areas).
- Click sign-in or assign role from patient lists, update the time that is remaining in your shift, select the patients you are caring for, and click sign in.
- Ambulatory - New Physical Exam SmartForm Allows Filtering by Sex
There is a new Physical Exam form available in NoteWriter that will allow users to create macros filtered by sex. Current macros will continue to work; however, going forward in order for the male and female options to be available, new macros will need to be created using the PHYSICALEXAM BY AGE (49007) form. This change is currently in production.
Screenshots of these features can be found here: https://jh.box.com/s/fmqvpsyitjgy65q3ixu4wwugmz2qjcgr
Epic upgrade training materials can be found here: https://livejohnshopkins.sharepoint.com/sites/epictraining/SitePages/Epic%20Upgrade.aspx