On behalf of the DOM Civic Engagement Committee, we wanted to send out a heartfelt thanks to all of you for your participation in the holiday gift and food drives. Because of your generosity, we were able to provide gifts for 19 families including 56 children. We also collected several boxes of food items from JHH and Bayview for the Compassion Center, an organization that we will continue to support in the coming year. The executive director of resident services and Ms. Charlene Neal, who works for Resident Services and is our Civic Engagement Committee community member, sent us a thank you letter and held a social gathering to thank our department’s team leaders in January.
To view photos from the drive, visit our Facebook page.
We thank you again on behalf all of the families, the DOM Civic Engagement Committee co-chairs and Baltimore City Resident Services.
- Tyrell Yancy & Family: DON Nursing Units
- Crystal Davis & Family: DON Nursing Units
- Mitchell Family: DON Nursing Units
- Cierra Thomas & Family: DON Nursing Units
- Shameria Davis & Family: Barker Firm Housestaff
- Teresa Toomer & Family: Longscope Firm Housestaff
- Yvette Tyler & Family: Janeway Firm Housestaff
- Hill-Crumity Family: Thayer Firm Housestaff
- Nakia Brown & Family: Chairman’s Office, E. Baltimore
- Shavonne Blackwell & Family: Chairman’s Office, E. Baltimore
- Tierra Dinkins & Family: Rheumatology
- Tymesia Pugh & Family: Bayview Housestaff
- Diane Crowder & Family: Chairman’s Office, Bayview
- Shernicka Manigo & Family: Chairman’s Office, Bayview
- Mischa Rogers & Family: Endocrinology
- Shanea Clark & Family: Bayview Housestaff
- Shakia Milligan & Family: DOM Billing
- Thomas Palmer Sr. & Jr: Pulmonary
- Cynthia Banks & Family: Tamala Knox & Family