Inpatient - New Reportable SmartLink for Consult Team Times
A SmartForm has been created for documenting consultant arrival time and complete time.
- Enter the SmartPhrase .CONSULTTEAMTIME in the consult note. This will pull in a SmartBlock.
- Click the SmartBlock Consult Team Times button at the top of the note. This will open the SmartForm. SmartForm entries will pull into the note.
Edited Results Released to MyChart May Not Appear
A clinician can edit a result after it has been automatically released to MyChart. When the result is edited, it is retracted from MyChart, which causes the information to disappear from the patient's view. To ensure that the patient does not lose clinically relevant information, providers should manually re-release edited results from the MyChart Results Release activity. Go to the More button => MyChart Utilities => MyChart Results Release.
Attach Documents to Letters sent from Communication Management
- Providers/clinicians can attach a document via the "+Attach File" button of the Communications Activity. Users can attach a file from Media Manager or add one from a local or shared network folder on their workstation.
- After the file is selected, choose a document type from the list.
- After the letter is sent, the attached document will display in media manager and the media tab as an encounter-level document.
- If added in error, the provider/clinician can delete the file from media manager and void the letter.
Screenshots of these features can be found here: https://jh.box.com/s/3c2nflm682vv1oiqyk72e5mqfjmj4etd
Epic upgrade training materials can be found here: https://livejohnshopkins.sharepoint.com/sites/epictraining/SitePages/Epic%20Upgrade.aspx