Since 2002, the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine Executive Leadership Program has provided approximately 500 individuals from nearly 150 departments of internal medicine the skills and knowledge necessary for managerial success.
Thee 2019 AAIM Executive Leadership Program will take place on August 5-10 at Le Meridien Cambridge in Cambridge, MA.
Registration will close on Wednesday, April 24.
Why Should You Attend AAIM Executive Leadership Program?
- Learn from excellent faculty recognized for their teaching skills and ability to relate to the concerns of academic physicians.
- Participate in the only executive education course developed specifically for faculty and staff in departments of internal medicine.
- Network with leaders of other departments of internal medicine.
- Develop knowledge and skills that have immediate applicability.
- Build leadership and management skills among leaders and key decision-makers within departments of internal medicine.
- Join physicians and administrators from various organizations to discuss management-related problems and develop solutions using a case-based format.
For more information, visit: https://www.im.org/meetings/upcoming-events/elp/elp