The Thoracic Oncology and Pulmonary Divisions at JHH, together with the JH Immune-Related Toxicity Team, are pleased to be hosting a two-day educational lung cancer and irAE masterclass event on May 6-7, in Owens Auditorium on the East Baltimore Campus.
- Describe the appropriate selection of diagnostic modalities in the work-up of a patient with suspected lung cancer.
- Identify and describe updates and advances in chemotherapy treatment for patients with advanced lung cancer.
- Discuss new advances in immunotherapy in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Identify and describe organ specific immunotherapy related adverse events as well as their management.
- Evaluate patients with malignant airway obstruction, mediastinal/hilar lymph adenopathy and peripheral lung lesions.
- Evaluate patients with newly diagnosed lung nodules.
- Discuss novel non-invasive detection of lung cancer.
- Discuss the side effects associated with new chemotherapeutic agents and their management.
For more information and to register, visit: https://hopkinscme.cloud-cme.com/default.aspx?P=5&EID=18408
Participation for Johns Hopkins faculty and staff are covered by tuition remission.