The Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians launched the Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards for Physicians and Care Teams five years ago in order to celebrate individuals and groups who consistently demonstrate excellence in their clinical work. Please consider nominating your colleagues from the Department of Medicine.
The deadline is Friday, May 24.
The awards feature six categories:
- The William Baumgartner, M.D., Physician of the Year
- Innovations in Clinical Care
- Armstrong Award for Excellence in Quality and Safety
- Excellence in Service and Professionalism
- Clinical Collaboration and Teamwork
- and Best Consulting Physician.
The awards program is open to physicians and care teams associated with Howard County General Hospital, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Winners will be chosen this summer and celebrated during the annual Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians meeting on Dec. 3.
For more information, visit: hopkinsmedicine.org/clinical-awards