All Providers: Epic Will Be Upgraded on July 14, 2019
Quick Start Guides and Power Point tutorials to review changes for some users:
- Ambulatory Providers
- Inpatient Providers
- Upgrade training materials for other Epic applications are available HERE. The Epic Playground has been updated with the new version; practice login IDs are HERE
How to File Completed MyChart History Questionnaire Information to a Patient Chart
- During an office visit, clinicians must file the patient’s MyChart History Questionnaire responses for the information to be added patient’s chart.
- The information entered by the patient appears in the Patient Hx section in the rooming tab.
- In the Patient Hx section, check “Select/Clear Entire Questionnaire” to add all of the information, or choose checkboxes to selectively add individual items from the questionnaire.
- Click File to Hx, then click File & Close to update the chart.
NOTE: You MUST check Select/Clear Entire Questionnaire or individual items to submit the patient’s responses. If you click File & Close, without selecting responses, the system will discard the patient’s questionnaire responses.
Inpatient - Supervising Provider Added to Procedure Notes
- Providers not yet signed off to perform common bedside procedures (i.e., central line placement, paracentesis, lumbar puncture, etc.) require supervision.
- All procedure note types now include a box to document supervising provider.