Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Updates
- Historically documented data on smoking status or PHQ-2 score do not display immediately on the SDOH wheel. This data pulls into the wheel after new history documentation is entered.
- This data will automatically appear for everyone after the next scheduled Wellness Registry run on 7/31/19. NOTE: It can take several days for the Wellness Registry to complete, so look for this resolution in early August.
- The Depression Risk Score can take 15 minutes to display on the wheel after documenting the PHQ-2 score. The remaining domain scores will appear on the wheel immediately after all of the questions are answered.
For example: answering only the first alcohol question, alcohol use, does not provide enough information to generate a risk score, except when "never" is selected.
Care Everywhere - View Encounter Information from Outside Sources in Chart Review
- Care Everywhere integrates patient visits that occurred outside of our organization with those within Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- In Chart Review, outside encounters appear with the care everywhere icon. Click ‘refresh’ to view the latest information and results in the encounter summary report. Click ‘request updates’ to request the most recent info from outside sources.
Care Plan Report Now Available in Chart Review [Effective 7/30/19]
The Care Plan report can be found on the Misc Reports tab in Chart Review as well as in the SnapShot Activity. Providers can easily route the report to non-Hopkins physicians from Chart Review.