New Ambulatory Referral to Gilchrist Hospice
- Refer to Gilchrist Hospice at GBMC by entering the order Ambulatory Referral to Hospice (REF35).
- The appropriate location must be chosen for an ambulatory referral. Please indicate the patient specific treatments and equipment that will be required.
Use Chart Completion In Basket Folder to Address Chart Deficiencies
- The encounter provider receives a message in their In Basket Chart Completion folder when there is a documentation deficiency and tasks to be completed to close the chart.
- The Deficiency and Status columns indicate what documentation needs to be completed.
- Use the toolbar buttons to complete the required task and remove the message from your In Basket.
- “Hover to discover” with your mouse to see which task each toolbar button performs.
Clean Up Your In Basket by Postponing Messages
- Postpone an important message to reference at a later date.
- The postponed message is removed from your In Basket and reappears on the date that you choose.
- For example, if you receive a results message for a patient you're seeing in one week, postpone the message until the day of the patient's appointment. On that day, the reminder message appears at the top of your results folder. The patient's next appointment displays in the message report.
Follow these steps:
- Click the down arrow next to the more button on the In Basket toolbar and select postpone.
- Select the number of days or date on which you want the message to reappear in your In Basket and click accept.
New Decline Reason Available for Home Health Orders
- A new decline reason was added to the "Home Health – Fax Orders for Signature" list in the Cosign – Clinic Orders In Basket folder.
- This decline reason should only be used when the Home Care Order should be faxed instead of sent via In Basket.
Share This Post