Epic Upgrade Overview Sessions: October 3 Go-Live version May 2019
- The virtual sessions will be held the week of September 16-20, 2019
9/16 10-11 a.m.
Zoom meeting link: https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/527100841
Zoom call in info: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York), Meeting ID: 527 100 841
9/18 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Zoom meeting link: https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/908608509
Zoom call in info: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York), Meeting ID: 908 608 509
9/16 9-9:30 a.m.
Zoom meeting link: https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/985830261
Zoom call in info: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York), Meeting ID: 985 830 261
9/18 11-11:30 a.m.
Zoom meeting link: https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/905995844
Zoom call in info: +1 646 558 8656 US (New York), Meeting ID: 905 995 844
- New: Pre-recorded overview sessions [without demo] will be posted the week of September 9, 2019
- All materials will be posted the week of September 9, 2019 on the Upgrade Section of the Epic Training Portal
New Schedule Column Indicates if Health History Questionnaire Completed by Patient in MyChart
- The “History Qnr Answered” column is available in the Multi-Provider Schedule that allows clinicians to see whether or not a health history questionnaire was completed by the patient via MyChart.
- To add this column, click on the gears icon above My Schedule. Enter “qnr” in the search field, and with the name highlighted, click “Add Column.” Use the arrows to position the column where you want it to appear in the schedule.
MyChart Launches Electronic Proxy Access Request
Patients, guardians and caretakers can electronically submit a proxy access request form to view health information, bills, messages and appointments in another person’s medical record according to legal and privacy guidelines.
Patient PHI Removed from Expedited Partner Therapy SmartSet for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (EPT/STI)
- This ensures that the patient's information does not appear on the prescription for the partner and will prevent any duplicate warning alerts as the system will not be looking to the patient's medications for these orders.
- The partner's prescription will expire on the same day it is ordered, so that it doesn't remain on the patient's medication list.