Epic Upgrade: October 3, 2019 Go-Live for version May 2019
Epic Upgrade – Schedule: Filter Appointments by Status in the Schedule
- Click the “Filter by Status” button to apply filters or change which appointments display
- The number to the right of the button shows how many appointments are hidden
Epic Upgrade – In Basket [New Look]: Send Staff Messages From a Single Screen
- Redesigned form for sending In Basket messages includes “Delay sending” and advanced options on one screen
- Certain types of messages include quick buttons for adding common recipients
Epic Upgrade – In Basket [New Look]: Save Clicks when Sending Patient Messages
- From the Patient Message activity, click the patient or proxy names in the “To” line to remove or add names
- Select options, tasks or attachment options from the right sidebar rather than the toolbar
- New Hotkey to pull in the current patient, press Ctrl+Alt+F3
Epic Upgrade – Haiku [Key Change]: Voice Assistant Prescription Ordering [iOS]
- Swipe up to open Voice Assistant from any activity and order an outpatient medication
- Tap to select the order. Tap again to change order details.
- The order is then pended. To review and sign, go to the Orders Activity.
- The order appears in bold font, if understood. You will be notified if exact dose, route or frequency is not found.
Screenshots of the above can be found here.
To go directly to the Upgrade Training Portal, click here.