**FYI: Quarterly Upgrade – December 12, 2019**
Haiku Upgrade: Applies to providers using Android Devices
- Android users must be running version 7.0 or later in order to keep using Haiku. Android 7.0 was released in 2016.
- To check which version of Android you’re running:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to ‘About Device’
- Review the Android version
- If you are running an older version, you can check for an update from your phone carrier.
Ambulatory Physician Default Dashboard - My Panel Metrics
- ‘My Panel Metrics’ replaced Reporting Workbench Summaries. This is similar to the My Panel Metrics that are already in place for Blood Pressure and Hemoglobin A1c control.
- To trend over time, Panel Metrics saves Monthly summaries. The Summary Level can be changed to see metrics for the overall department or for different specialties.
- Click on a percentage to drill into the details of how that number was calculated and to generate a list of patients included in a Reporting Workbench report.
Update to Multi-Provider Schedule Reports [Effective 11/21/19]
- The number of reports available from the Multi-Provider Schedule is dependent on the clinicians log in department.
- Use the wrench to save your favorite reports as quick buttons on the reports pane.
- To create new “Quick Buttons,” click on the Wrench on the Reports Pane Toolbar.
- Click in an open field, type the report name, and click accept.
- The quick button you created is accessible on the Report Pane Toolbar to access that report. Click the button to open the report.
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.