**Quarterly Upgrade – December 12, 2019**
Introduction to Storyboard – [Effective 12/12/19 for Pilot users / Effective 3/19/20 for all users]
- Current “header” moves to left vertical side of screen & “navigator sections” move to horizontal position
- Provides faster access to key patient details and common actions without moving between screens
- Provides a patient summary
- Reduces clicks and jumps between screens [~20]
- Features better use of screen real estate
- Hover to discover; Click to take action
- Affects both IP & OP contexts and crosses all Epic Applications
- Review these 2 minute Storyboard Overview Videos: Transitioning to Storyboard & It’s Possible…Storyboard
Update to Multi-Provider Schedule Reports [Now Effective 11/26/19 – old date 11/21/19]
- The number of reports available from the Multi-Provider Schedule is dependent on the clinicians log in department.
- Use the wrench to save your favorite reports as quick buttons on the reports pane.
- To create new “Quick Buttons,” click on the Wrench on the Reports Pane Toolbar.
- Click in an open field, type the report name and click accept.
- The quick button is accessible on the Report Pane Toolbar. Click the button to open the report.
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.