**Quarterly Upgrade – December 12, 2019**
Introduction to Storyboard – [Effective 12/12/19 for Pilot users / Effective 3/19/20 for all users]
- Current “header” moves to left vertical side of screen & “navigator sections” move to horizontal position
- Provides faster access to key patient details and common actions without moving between screens
- Provides a patient summary
- Reduces clicks and jumps between screens [~20]
- Features better use of screen real estate
- Hover to discover; Click to take action
- Affects both IP & OP contexts and crosses all Epic Applications
- Review these 2 minute Storyboard Overview Videos: Transitioning to Storyboard & It’s Possible…Storyboard
Update to Multi-Provider Schedule Reports [Now Effective 11/26/19 – old date 11/21/19]
- The number of reports available from the Multi-Provider Schedule is dependent on the clinicians log in department.
- Use the wrench to save your favorite reports as quick buttons on the reports pane.
- To create new “Quick Buttons,” click on the Wrench on the Reports Pane Toolbar.
- Click in an open field, type the report name and click accept.
- The quick button is accessible on the Report Pane Toolbar. Click the button to open the report.
Screenshots of the above can be found here.
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.