Ambulatory: Maryland Confidential Morbidity Report (DHMH 1140) Available in Hyperspace
- Users can locate the report from either the ‘More’ button (bottom left activity tab) or by using the search bar at the top right of the screen [enter 1140].
- A SmartForm will appear to complete the documentation
- Additional information about this form and the conditions that need to be reported to the health department can be found here.
Ambulatory: New MyChart Enc Button Added to Telephone Encounter Toolbar
- From within a Telephone encounter, clinicians can use the MyChart Enc button to jump to a MyChart Message encounter to send patients questionnaires and attachments.
- Click on the MyChart Enc button from the toolbar.
- The Patient Message opens to add attachments and questionnaires.
- Enter a message and attachments. When complete, click to send, and you will return to the Telephone Encounter.
- Note: Messages sent via the patient message window are stored to a new Patient Message Encounter, not in the Telephone Encounter. Patient responses to messages sent from the patient message window are stored to the same Patient Message Encounter.
Inpatient & Ambulatory: Radiology Image Viewer Upgraded in Epic [Effective 2/11/2020]
- Vital Vitreaview web viewer has been upgraded to a new version with a new UI and new features (including enhancement for measurements of DX images). The viewer supports all JHH, JHI, JHB, HCGH, SMH and SH radiology images.
- Please report any issues encountered to the Radiology Help Desk at 410-502-2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information regarding new features and functionality can be found here.
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.
Share This Post