**Quarterly Upgrade – March 19, 2020**
Inpatient & Ambulatory: Storyboard [NEW LOOK - Effective 3/19/2020]
- Storyboard will replace the Header/Banner and varies based on user role, encounter type/location
- Activity tabs display across the top [old Header/Banner position] and the Storyboard [new Header/Banner] now displays on the left vertical side of the workspace
- Storyboard decreases the amount of scrolling, clicks and jumps within the chart
- “Hover to discover” to expand the display of information and click the key information to edit
- About 68 different Storyboards in total
Inpatient & Ambulatory: Secure Chat Activity [NEW FEATURE - Effective 3/19/2020]
- Send and receive secure instant messages within Hyperspace from your PC and mobile devices [Haiku/Canto/Rover]
- Create conversations/add participants/leave conversations; chat icon turns orange during conversation
- Capture and/or attach clinical images
- Set your availability and autoforward messages
- Messages are purged after 30 days and are not part of the medical record
- For additional info: Clinical Communications and Mobile Devices
Inpatient & Ambulatory: Upgrade Mobile Apps [CRITICAL!]
- Haiku/Canto require iOS 11.0 or later and Android 5.0 or later
- Haiku/Canto 9.1 or later is required to connect to Epic November 2019 [effective 3/19/20]
- Go to Microsoft IntuneCompany Portal [Comp Portal] or Workspace One Intelligent Hub [Airwatch] apps
- Go to Haiku or Canto app. Click install to install to latest version.
- To check your current version, go to your mobile device settings.
Ambulatory: Edit Notes While Cosigning with Attestation [KEY CHANGE - effective 3/19/2020]
Click the pencil icon to edit cosign-required notes during attestation without taking over authorship of the note and without leaving the attestation workflow
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.