The annual U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Best Children’s Hospitals reputation surveys are available to take by all eligible faculty members. Some of you may have already received an email to take the survey.
Your participation in this survey is important. Your dedication to patient care, research and teaching should receive the recognition it deserves. The U.S. News & World Report rankings can also influence patients’ decision about where to go for care, and they may impact where referring providers send their patients.
Faculty who are board-certified in internal medicine and who claimed their Doximity profile before Nov. 1, 2019, are eligible to take the survey at Doximity.com. The survey will close on March 20.
- Go to Doximity.com, or open the Doximity app available at the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- When logged in, click on the large S. News & World Report call-out icon/graphic on the homepage.
- Nominate up to five hospitals in internal medicine that you consider best for patients with serious or difficult conditions, irrespective of expense or location. Only one nomination is required.
- List the hospitals in any order. It does not affect the ranking.
- Each Johns Hopkins hospital is ranked separately.
- If you have any problems with voting, email email@example.com for assistance.