This year's Institute for Excellence in Education (IEE)'s Education Shark Tank event was held via Zoom with two winners from the DOM.
- Ashwini Davison, assistant professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine, and Paul Nagy, Health Sciences Informatics, will receive funding for their project: Precision Medicine Education: An Online Clinical Analytics Bootcamp to Expand the Pool of Hopkins Clinical Researchers Using PMAP
- Ashlyn McRae, MS4, Matthew Crane, MS2, Lisa Cooper, professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine, and Rachel Thornton, Pediatrics, were recognized for their project: Breaking the Silence: A Bystander Curriculum.
- Jessica Bienstock, MD, MPH, Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education; Professor, GYN/OB; Member, IEE Board of Directors and IEE Managing Board, JHUSOM
- Rita D’Aoust, PhD, Associate Dean for Teaching and Learning, JHUSON
- Pamela A. Lipsett, MD, MHPE, FACS, FCCM, Warfield M. Firor Professor in Surgery; Program Director for General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care; Co-Director of the Surgical ICUs; Member, IEE Managing Board, JHUSOM
- Scott Wright, MD, Professor, Medicine; Co-Director, General Internal Medicine Fellowship, Education Track, JHBMC
- Roy C. Ziegelstein, MD, MACP, Sarah Miller Coulson and Frank L. Coulson, Jr., Professor of Medicine; Mary Wallace Stanton Professor of Education; Vice Dean for Education, JHUSOM