Inpatient & Ambulatory: Provider iPhones 1:1 Replacement for JHH Ascom
- Providers received a 1:1 iPhone replacement for their Ascom device – Install Jabber here
- Providers must “sign-in” and associate with a treatment team. Tip Sheet is here
- Do not use “assign me” as the contact information will be incorrect (often Ambulatory clinics will default to the hospital operator and providers will no longer receive code/emergency alerts)
- View if all staff members have “signed in” via the secure chat icon
- Find the tip sheet for the JHM Directory here
- Change your Cisco Jabber app ringtone by choosing Settings => Sounds => Ringtone. In the Ringtone section, choose a ringtone (Default, Delight or Ringer) – Tip Sheet is here on page 2.
- For Jabber Access/number/WiFi issues, contact Telecom and submit an IT Help Desk ticket via 410-955-4357 (not an Epic ticket)
Important key points:
- Dial all 10 digits when dialing from Jabber to a family member or outside call. No need to dial 9 or 1. [Jabber numbers are treated like an external number]
- Dial 9 to dial to a Jabber number from your cell number
- Dial 9 when calling from Avaya phone to a Jabber phone
- Troubleshooting found here
For assistance, please reach out to Juliet Allen, Business Solution Analyst at 443-287-4669
Inpatient: CRAFFT Screening Added to Admission Navigators
- The CRAFFT screening tool is used to identify substance use, substance-related riding or driving risk, and substance use disorder among individuals age 12-21 years old.
- The CRAFFT activity will appear in the Admission and Post-op Admission navigators of all patients between 12 and 21 years of age.
Ambulatory: Update to Image Order Printing
- Previously, imaging orders for outside of JHM only printed if you selected "external" as the order class.
- Imaging orders will now print if you select "other – print only" as the resulting agency, regardless of what order class you select.
Screenshots of the above can be found here.
COVID-19 Epic Training Portal link
For more Epic Tips of the Week, click here.