We will hold a Department of Medicine Town Hall on Wednesday, April 14 at 4 p.m. The town hall will replace the DOM Weekly Briefing and will be recorded for access by persons with interest but unable to attend. All members of the DOM are encouraged to participate.
The agenda will feature:
- Welcome from Dr. Mark Anderson
- COVID Situational Awareness
- Education Recruitment Results
- Well-being and Survey
- Vice Chair introduction and Diversity Council Updates
To join via Zoom:
This meeting is accessible from a PC, Mac, iPad or Android device, as well as phone. If viewing/listening from a mobile device, you must download the “Zoom Cloud Meeting” app. To access the DOM ICC briefing, follow these steps:
- Click on https://jhjhm.zoom.us/j/91391873234
- IMPORTANT: Click “Sign on with SSO”
- If asked to enter a domain name, use “jh” or “jhjhm”
- All participants are muted upon entry. To ask a question or to speak, please click “raise hand”
Webinar ID: 913 9187 3234
You must have a Hopkins Zoom account. A free account is available; sign up by visiting this link and provide the following responses:
- Which Zoom resource are you requesting? Select “Zoom User Account(s)”
- Enter your JHED ID; if not listed, then you already have an active Hopkins Zoom account.
- License type: select the “Basic” radial button for a free account.
- Your account should be immediately activated.
We look forward to your joining as you are able. Please feel free to contact us at DOMIncidentCommand@jhmi.edu if you have questions or need assistance.
Future DOM Faculty Town Hall Dates:
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4 p.m.