Eligible physicians can vote in the 2022–23 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Best Children’s Hospitals reputation surveys at Doximity.com through Friday, March 25. Please help our hospitals receive the recognition we deserve by voting today.
ABMS and AOA board-certified physicians in 15 adult and 11 pediatric ranked specialty areas who have claimed their Doximity profile are eligible to take the adult or pediatric survey. The surveys will close on March 25.
Why Should You Vote?
In addition to our hospitals’ dedication to their patients being recognized at the national level, the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Best Children’s Hospitals rankings may influence patients’ decisions on where to go for care, and may impact where referring providers send their patients.
How to Take the Survey
- To vote, log in to Doximity.com or open the Doximity app, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Nominate up to five hospitals in your specific adult field or up to 10 pediatric hospitals that you consider best for patients with serious or difficult conditions, irrespective of expense or location. *Note: Only one nomination is required.
- If you decide to rank more than one hospital, you may list the hospitals in any order. It does not affect the ranking.
- Each Johns Hopkins Medicine hospital is ranked separately.
- If you have any problems with voting, email email@example.com for assistance.
Thank you in advance for ensuring that Johns Hopkins is well represented in the surveys.