Congratulations to the winners of this year's Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards for Physicians and Care Teams from the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians. Clinicians and care teams were recognized by their peers for their commitment to the mission of Johns Hopkins Medicine and their consistent dedication to providing excellent patient care.
The below clinicians and care teams from the DOM were recognized out of more than 330 clinicians nominated:
- Shaista Ahmed, MBBS, MPH, Division of Geriatric Medicine & Gerontology: Best Consulting Physician at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Panagis Galiatsatos, MD, MHS, and the Tobacco Treatment Team: Clinical Collaboration and Teamwork at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Venkat Gundareddy, MBBS, MPH, assistant professor in the Division of Hospital Medicine at JHBMC: Excellence in Service and Professionalism at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Peter Johnston, MD, Eric Schwartz, M.D., and the Cardiac Cath Lab Team: Innovations in Clinical Care at the Howard County General Hospital
- Olivia Kates, MD, assistant professor, Division of Infectious Diseases: Best Consulting Physician at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Clarence Lam, MD and the OHS/COVID-19 Vaccination Team: Clinical Collaboration and Teamwork at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Michael Streiff, MD, Elliott Haut, MD, and the Johns Hopkins VTE Collaborative: Innovations in Clinical Care at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
To view the full list of award recipients, click here.