**Please read this important message if you have the CORUS app installed on your mobile device.**
Due to compatibility issues with the upgrade to iOS 16, the CORUS mobile app has been retired for all users (including other operating systems Android). Details available here.
To ensure timely retrieval of your CORUS messages:
- Go to myJH and select myProfile
- Within myProfile, scroll down to the Cell Phone section
- Enter your mobile number and carrier (if not done)
- Ensure the box to the left of “Receive CORUS messages” is checked
- Click the circle to the left of “Make this your Preferred Mobile Device” to make it active
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save myProfile”
- IMPORTANT: Delete the CORUS mobile app from your phone. If you do not delete the app, you will not be able to read incoming messages.
If you follow the above steps, you will begin receiving CORUS messages via text notifications. You may also view your messages at https://jh.teamcorus.com.
CORUS is not being retired presently (just the mobile app); however, the Department of Medicine would like all users to consider installing Haiku on mobile devices so they can use Epic Secure Chat, a direction Johns Hopkins is moving toward. The Haiku and Canto guide is available here. Should you have any questions, please contact the Epic Help Desk (or you may also reach out to Juliet Allen for help downloading and installing Haiku).