Congratulations to the winners of this year's Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards for Physicians and Care Teams from the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians. Clinicians and care teams were recognized by their peers for their commitment to the mission of Johns Hopkins Medicine and their consistent dedication to providing excellent patient care. This year’s awardees will be honored at a ceremony on April 4 in Turner Auditorium on the East Baltimore campus.
The below clinicians and care teams from the DOM were recognized out of more than 300 clinicians nominated (in the order they appear above):
- Gloria Aggrey, MD: Best Consulting Physician for Suburban
- Ben Bodnar, MD, and the Office of Care Transformation: Innovations in Clinical Care for JHH
- Shaker Eid, MD: Armstrong Award for Excellence in Quality and Safety for JHBMC
- Sujay Pathak, MD: Armstrong Award for Excellence in Quality and Safety for JHCP
- Richard Rubin, MD: Armstrong Award for Excellence in Quality and Safety for Sibley
- Katherine Shaw, MD: William Baumgartner, M.D., Physician of the Year for JHCP
- Homa Timlin, MD: Excellence in Service and Professionalism for JHBMC
- David Wu, MD, and the Palliative Care Team: Innovations in Clinical Care for JHBMC
To view the full list of 42 award recipients from seven hospitals, click here.