In an effort to streamline the Confidential Disclosure Agreement/ Non-Disclosure Agreement (CDA/NDA) process, the Office of Clinical Trials (OCT) and Clinical Research Contracting (CRC) group have created a new central inbox, SOMNDA@jh.edu, to be used for all SOM research CDA/NDA requests.
Kindly submit all CDA/NDA requests to the SOMNDA@jh.edu for processing and assignment.
This address is for all SOM research CDA/NDA requests, regardless of whether they are with commercial or non-commercial parties or whether they are for clinical or pre-clinical projects. All SOM CDA/NDA’s will be handled by this one team, so once you have submitted to the new central inbox no further action is needed, and there is no need to submit a CDA/NDA request to the ORA/CRC specialist assigned to your department.
The CDA/NDA should be submitted to SOMNDA@jh.edu with the following information:
- A brief description of the subject matter to be discussed;
- The lead PI to be named in the CDA/NDA;
- Any relevant emails or other background information;
- A copy of the other party’s template, or indicate that the ORA needs to provide a template;
- The name of the other party and the name(s) of the person(s) to whom the ORA should contact;
- Please indicate whether the CDA/NDA should be one-way or mutual; and
- Any time-sensitive deadlines the SOMNDA team should be aware of.
After the intake email is submitted, a dedicated CDA/NDA specialist will respond confirming the CDA/NDA has been received and processed for review, along with the relevant MyRap identifier.