Reminder: Fibi goes live on Monday, October 23. Coeus will be unavailable this weekend and read-only by Monday; no further editing will be done in Coeus after 5 p.m. Friday.
Keep in mind:
- Coeus will be unavailable from Friday, October 20 at 5 p.m. through Monday, October 23 at 8:30 a.m.
- PDs to be migrated:
- All PDs with the status submitted,
- PDs with statuses In progress, Recalled, or Rejected with a sponsor deadline date between 10/20/2023 and 11/30/2023,
- “Approval in Progress” PDs will be changed to “Rejected.” These proposals will be migrated as long as the sponsor deadline date is between October 20 and November 30.
- PDs not meeting one of the above criteria will not be migrated into Fibi.
The Fibi production environment link will be available from the JHU Office of Research Information Systems website on Monday morning.