Are you waiting in the wings to create the next big medical software start-up?
Looking to gain feedback on an original Health IT concept?
Join the first Johns Hopkins competition at the intersection of precision medicine and technology innovation:
The Precision Medicine Technology Shark Tank
Who can participate? Faculty, staff and students at Johns Hopkins University and Health System who have a clinical partner willing to participate in the accelerator.
- Concept submitted must be a health IT solution (no hardware-only solutions)
- You and your team should be willing and able to commit 20% of your time to an accelerator program beginning August 26, 2016 and ending December 9, 2016
- Accelerator workshops are held Fridays from noon to 3:30 p.m. and participants are expected to attend 75% of workshops
- If you are unable to participate in the accelerator program but would still like the opportunity to participate in the shark tank event to receive feedback and potentially win the third place prize of consulting hours please indicate this on your application
- While it is not a requirement, the panel will generally be looking for those submissions which present digital health solutions through a precision medicine lens
- Deadline for Submission: July 29
- Notification of Assigned Presentation Slot: August 10
- Event Days: August 17 and 18
- Announcement of Awardees: August 22
- Program Begins: August 26
What do you get?
- First and second place winners receive tuition-free admission to the Technology Innovation Center’s Pre-accelerator program. Winners also receive 25 free consultation hours with inHealth
- The Third Place winner will receive 25 free consultation hours with inHealth
See application details and more information here: https://medicine-matters.blogs.hopkinsmedicine.org/files/2016/07/Shark_tank_flier.pdf
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.