The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Distinguished Teaching Society was created last year in order to recognize, encourage and support the educational activities, research and career objectives of Hopkins master clinical educators. This year, six members of our department were selected by the Hopkins medical student body to be part of the 2017 cohort inducted into the society. Those members are:
- Colleen Christmas, associate professor in Geriatrics
- Joseph Cofrancesco, associate professor in GIM
- Sharon Dlhosh, instructor in GIM
- Gary Manko (not pictured), instructor in GIM
- Padmini Ranasinghe (not pictured), assistant professor in GIM
- Maunank Shah, associate professor in ID
Click here to see the members of our department who were inducted in the society's inaugural year.