Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual Johns Hopkins University Sleep and Circadian Research Day to be held on Monday, June 26, 2017 in the Chevy Chase Auditorium of the Sheikh Zayed Building at the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
This event will highlight sleep and circadian science research at Johns Hopkins and local neighboring institutions by:
- Providing a venue for new and early career investigators and trainees to present research
- Stimulating, facilitating and fostering interdisciplinary interactions and collaborations across schools, departments and centers at Johns Hopkins and local institutions
Our schedule will include the following:
- Our Featured Speaker will be James Krueger from Washington State University.
- Short oral presentations by trainees
- Poster presentations
- Awards for the best oral and poster presentations by trainees
- Lunch and an awards reception
The event is free of charge. We invite all interested trainees and investigators to submit sleep-related abstracts for presentation at this event. New and previously presented abstracts (e.g. SLEEP, ATS, FASEB, Neuroscience, etc.) are welcome.
Abstract submission deadline: March 31, 2017
Details on abstract submission, the full program for the day, and registering for the program will be forthcoming. Please visit https://sites.google.com/site/hopkinssleepresearch
The Sleep and Circadian Research Day Steering Committee:
- Mark Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Luis Buenaver, Ph.D.
- Sharon Kozachik, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N.
- Susheel Patil, M.D., Ph.D.
- Michelle Bridi, Ph.D.
- Adam Spira, Ph.D.
- Valerie Paasch, Ph.D.
- David Neubauer, M.D.