Monday, May 8 marks the opening of the John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice honoring the former director of the Division of Infectious Diseases who spent more than 25 years leading efforts to improve and develop treatments for patients with infectious diseases including HIV/AIDS.
The dedication event and ribbon cutting ceremony took place on Monday, May 1 with over 200 attendees present including Hopkins patients.
Keynote speakers included:
- Baltimore City Mayor, Catherine Pugh
- Johns Hopkins Leadership:
- Paul Rothman, dean of the Medical Faculty, vice president for Medicine of the Johns Hopkins University and CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Ronald R. Peterson, president of Johns Hopkins Health System
- Redonda Miller, president of the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mark Anderson, director of the Department of Medicine
- David Thomas, director of the Division of Infectious Diseases
For more information, view the press release: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/infectious-diseases/Patient_Care/outpatient/
Here are a few photos from the event: