We would like to extend a warm welcome to our 2017-2018 interns, residents and fellows. This group of the best and brightest has come from all over, and we are honored to have them as a part of our department. This year's class consists of:
- 22 Bayview interns
- 16 Bayview assistant residents
- 16 Bayview residents
- 52 JHH interns
- 48 JHH junior residents
- 50 JHH senior residents
- 280 fellows
- 20 clinical fellows
- 156 research & clinical fellows
- 104 research fellows
We'd also like to welcome our new Assistant Chiefs of Service:
- Alexander Ambinder completed medical school and a master's of public health from Emory before coming to Hopkins to complete a fellowship in Hematology-Oncology. He will lead the Longcope Firm.
- Michael Brener completed medical school and his residency at JHU and joined the faculty as an instructor of the Hospitalist Program. He will lead the Janeway Firm.
- Michael Keller earned a master's degree from the Florida Atlantic University before completing medical school at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He then completed a critical care fellowship at the NIH. He will lead the Barker Firm.
- Sandra Zaeh earned a master's degree at the Harvard School of Public Health before attending medical school at Emory University and completing a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care here in the DOM. She will lead the Thayer Firm.
For more information on our education programs, visit: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Medicine/education/