The Johns Hopkins Medicine Office of Diversity and Inclusion has released its 2017 Diversity Annual Report, and the DOM is heavily featured.
Check out the following pages:
- 6-7 for a story about our Department of Medicine Civic Engagement Initiative
- 13 (below) for accolades of Sherita Golden, Namandje Bumpus and Risha Irvin
- 25 for a photo featuring Lisa Cooper and Deidra Crews
- 26 for photos and info about the John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice
- 35 for a story about the research of Deidra Crews
- 42 for a feature about Panagis Galiatsatos' Medicine for the Greater Good
View the report here: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/diversity/_assets/documents/annual-reports/2017/DAR_Awa_web.pdf or stop by room 9040 of the 1830 Building to pick up a print copy.